InfinX HaloVac 25 is a synthetic lubricating grease designed for laboratory vacuum and low-pressure applications. This grease is formulated using Halocarbon PCTFE technology and a fumed silica thickener1, making it ideal for use on sealing gaskets, glass and ceramic joints, stopcocks and other plug valves. InfinX HaloVac 25 is chemically inert and nonflammable, providing safe and reliable performance across a broad range of temperatures (–20 °C to +175 °C).
InfinX MRO 6.3 is a low viscosity PCTFE oil that can be used across a wide range of operating temperatures (-50C to +200C). This oil has good lubricity, high thermal stability, and low compressibility. Typical applications of InfinX MRO 6.3 are as an inert instrument fill fluid and as a mechanical seal barrier fluid.
• Viscosity: 5.8cSt @ 40C / 6.3cSt @ 100F
• Water White
• Pour Point: -71C (-95F)
• Cloud Point: <-87C (<-125F)
• Flash Point: None
• Density @ 25C (g/cm3): 1.94
• Thermal Stability Note: The thermal stability of Halocarbon oils extends up to the decomposition temperature of the carbon chain. These compounds are subject to thermal cracking above 580°F (304°C) with rapid breakdown occurring above 620°F (327°C) into volatile compounds. The maximum recommended safe operating temperature is 400°F (204°C). Applications above 300°F (150°C) should be evaluated prior to use.
• Instrumentation Fill Fluid for Gauges
• Pressure Sensors
• Diaphragm Seals
• Mechanical Seal Barrier Fluid