InfinX MRO 2510 is a premium grease designed for use in hazardous operations. Engineered using Halocarbon PCTFE Technology, this grease provides versatility and broad materials compatibility. It is non-flammable, moisture-resistant, and chemically inert. InfinX MRO 2510 is safe for use with reactive gases, Lewis acids, and aggressive oxidizers.
InfinX MRO 2510 is an NLGI 1 grease and works across a wide range of operating temperatures (0 °C to +150 °C). This grease comes formulated with a rust inhibitor, and compatible with a variety of O-rings, gaskets, and threaded connectors. When used with threaded stainless-steel fasteners, InfinX MRO 2510 provides a long-lasting protective seal that eliminates galling and cold-welding.
InfinX MRO 2510 is a replacement for Halocarbon 25-10m grease.
• NLGI Grade #: 1.5
• Thickener: PCTFE
• Color: Smooth, Off-white
• Minimum Operating Temperature: 0°C (32°F)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 176°C (350°F)
• Base Oil Type: PCTFE
• Base Oil Viscosity, cSt: 1000 @ 38°C
• Dropping Point, C: None
• Flash Point, C: None
• Chlorine gas production and handling
• Bromine gas production and handling
• Water treatment facilities
• Bleach manufacturing processes
• Chlor-alkali processes
• Pool chemical manufacture
• Stainless steel anti-galling coatings
• Fertilizer production
• Reactive metals and Lewis acids (SiCl4, AlCl3, BF3, AsF3, TiCl4, AsF3)
• Caustic soda and Lye production and handling (NaOH, KOH)